• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Solares 1980 - 13.1.07

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Solly - the bravest, sweetest horse I have ever met. He would do anything you asked him, even if it was impossible. He laid down in the mud on Saturday & never got up. I've looked after him for 13 years.

This was his career http://www.racingpost.co.uk/darley/darley_horse_form.sd?horse_id=2256

So sorry baby - Mazzy, your companion of 15 years, is distraught. He was running around the field searching for you yesterday.

Wait for us at the gate, just as you always did in life XXXXX

No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn't there to welcome me."
Author Unknown

awwwww Angie I am so sorry - is this your horse? Sorry for my ignorance i dont knwo his name :oops:

Gallop free little one :cry:

BirdieBun said:
awwwww Angie I am so sorry - is this your horse? Sorry for my ignorance i dont knwo his name :oops:

I have my own horse - Danny, but I looked after 2 others since i was 17 - Mazzy & Solly :(

Angie65 said:
BirdieBun said:

I have my own horse - Danny, but I looked after 2 others since i was 17 - Mazzy & Solly :(

awwww Angie I am so sorry :cry:

Back