• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New food. Prestige Cuni Complete. Where can I buy?

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Hi fwiends,

Have been looking for new foods for Harvey that may be easier and yummier for him to eat and still contains high fibre, with his teeth probs. I've found a food called Prestige Cuni Complete. It looks really good and is 20% fibre. Here's the link:

http://www.versele-laga.com/Nutri/N.../index.jsp?fam=224&ani=-1&ran=12347&pro=12348

You can buy it through a website called Casper Petstore but it would work out really really expensive as you have to pay an expensive shipping fee and I think you can only pay by bank transfer. My mum says you have to pay a fee of £18 to the bank for a bank transfer.

Does anybody know where I can buy this food in the UK? If you can help I would be delighted.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

It doesn't cost anything to send a bank transfer. Atleast it doesn't from the accounts I have with Nationwide/Abbey.

Tam

Hi Tamsin,

I'll try and give em a ring. The company are based in Belgium. The only stockist I can find on the internet is the Casper Petstore and they're based abroad as well. Will phone my bank. Don't know where mum got it from but she said bank transfers costs £18 :shock:

Thanks Tamsin.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Hi Tamsin,

Just phoned my bank to see how much a bank transfer costs and they said £20 :shock: I'm with LloydsTSB. Is it the same with all banks?

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

I've never been charged :shock: I transfer money from my abbey account to NW account quite often and I've paid direct from Nationwide too.

I presume that they are quoting for a CHAPS transfer which is a same day transfer of money - most banks that I know of will charge for this service.

Tamsin - Are you using some sort of BACS transfer which takes 3 days to transfer the money??

Hello,

Thanks for all your help. I am pretty desperate at the mo to find a food that Harv will eat with his teeth probs. Didn't know about them supplying food for production of meat rabbits :shock:

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Is it the flavour or crunchyness that's an issue? I'd be tempted to mix my own. Bit of porridge, muched with recovery or soaked pellets, some baby food or mushed veggies. Maybe some very finely chopped hay or grass (with sissors).

Tam

Hi Tamsin :D ,

I've tried Harv on mushy food and he won't go near it. I've tried soaking the pellets, porridge oats, baby food.

What I would like to find is a bunny food that is easy to eat, palatable and enticing for a bun to eat and high in fibre.

I've found a couple of other brands but they're a foreign make and diffciult to get hold of :(

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much :D . I just spoke to a chap in Belgium :shock: and I may be able to get it from the UK. Have been given a tel no so will give em a ring in a mo.

Have tried Harv on Oxbow pellets, Bunny basics pellets, Allen and Page pellets, Johnsons pellets, excel-wouldn't touch adult or senior variety but did like dwarf variety but it didn't contain enough fibre and he kept getting bloat.

If anyone knows of any other yummy but high in fibre pellest I can try him on please let me know.

Thanks for all your help and snuggles to Evo.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

I just done a seach and its not availible from any of our suppliers in the UK :(

To do a bank transfer outside the UK does cost but I'm not sure how much it wold cost for a small amount (£20 we normally pay) as you have to do a international funds transfer. This also takes ages in the bank as its quite a long form, we have to do international transfers all the time.

You will need the company name, addy contact number. There IBAN account number. There banks name and addy. The transfer can take up to 7 days to go though (the paper work is sent off to a special department in the bank)

Overall is it really worth spending about 30 mins in the bank every few weeks, and haveing to spend so much for charges, shipping etc for a food that by all accounts the probability of him likeing are slim?

Just keep looking in the UK for foods that he might like.

Have you tried the WAGG optimum foods?

Back