• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please reasure me...

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Dobbin and Twinkle are out in the shed. They have been licking each other but they are also still humping. I have seen them a couple of times doing tail to nose chasing. They have also laid next to each other a few times.

I am watching them on webcam.

are they ok? I am worried about going to bed tonight.

Thank you for your help and sorry to be a pain. :oops: :oops:

Sue
xx

I think if they're not biting chunks out of each other :shock: :wink: they're doing fine. Sounds like rather a loved up couple to me.

Loving the idea of you watching them on webcam! Perhaps they are performing for the camera! :lol:

You can expect the humping to happen even after they are bonded. My two have been successfully bonded since last May and Floss still humps Bournville. He acts like the perfect gentleman and tries to ignore it! My OH reckons B's the luckiest bun alive!!! Having watched the video clips you posted along with everything else I think you should let them get on with it now. You'll probably lie awake all night worrying anyway so could always have a swift peek if the tension gets too much.

Oh my God - no they are not doing that! I am just worried about going to bed and leaveing them.

Sue
xx

Thank you - it is a good way to watch them via webcam i am not disturbing them that way!

Ok i shall leave them!! Sorry to be a pain!!

Sue
xx

sounds like they are doing great :D

mine still hum,p each other from time to time so i wouldnt worry about it

what webcam have you got? i was thinking about putting one in the bun pen but not sure about type etc :D

It sounds like they are getting on fine :D It is so nerve wracking the first night you leave them together isn't it? I think I would sneak down in the night and have a check on them on the webcam!

It is very handy! My OH can watch them at work - i can;t because there is a block on cameras!!! HE texts me little updates then. Before it was just Dobbin now its the pair of them!! It is very handy - certainly for today - otherwise i would have been out there every five minutes today!!!

SSue
xx

Awww Ive got one :lol: :lol: :lol: They seem all loved up to me they will be fine, I know how you feel, I never slept for three nights when I first put Bella and Benji together :cry:

Actually Sue, don't apologise! I've bookmarked all your bonding posts because I'll use them to reassure myself when it comes time to try to bond Furby with my other 2 if things don't work out for her with my son who wants to have her as a housebunny. I honestly think your posts will be very useful for other first-time bonders!

I agree!!! Im currently bonding my two and I have found all of your posts and replys very helpful x x x
:D :D :D

I have found all your threads really helpful too, so you have no reason to apologise :D

I will be looking over them all when it comes to bonding Trip and Scarlett!

Sounds to me like your two are fine though :D

Back