• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a bargain

tracyuk

Mama Doe
Dont know if any of you have a poundland near you, I dont but have been at my inlaws, went shopping and there was one there. Ever the bargain hunter decidid to go in, bought a load of pound stuff didnt need but got Rory and Lola a pop up tent, for £1. They have two already but they cost much more. i had to buy one for £1
Tracy

yeah we have a poundland - i got one of those pop up tents awhile ago for harvey and he loves his. its worth asking ya inlaws to keep a eye out for u if they ever in there. they have some lovely wicket basket things in afew months ago but silly me didnt buy one when i saw it cas had me hands full and next time i went they had gone. there are some real bargains to be had in poundland at time. i get sticky lino type tiles in there for the bottom of the hutches aswell - 6 for a pound

Its fab, will definetly be asking them to grab me some stuff. didnt think of getting any baskets, good idea.
Tracy

Great for cheap bits! Cloths for washing the inside of the hutches, cheap toys, and bowls etc

karen354 said:
I bought 4 of those pup tents just before xmas they were reduced to 50p..

Yes I found that as well - didnt know until I went to the till, so wizzed back round for a couple more! Bargain!

Back