• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Luck Honey

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Just wanted to wish Gemma good luck as she's having Honey spayed tomorrow.

Having discovered RU Gemma has decided to spay and neuter Honey and Jasper and they're going to have a lovely home in a brand new shed built by her OH :D

Good luck Honey, hope it goes ok tomorrow - can't wait to see you and Jasper all snuggled up together :love:

Enormous gold star to you Gemma for being a super-bunny-mummy!!!! :) Healing vibes hanging around the ether for Honey tomorrow!!!

Hiya

Honey is hoppily settled in the passageway/utility room at the back of my house. I considered a dog crate but in the end I've bought her play pen type run in, lined the floor with newspaper and just put the carrier in. I can keep an eye on her from here and she's just munching on some hay so she must be feeling ok. They didn't even have to reverse her anaesthetic apparently, they went in and she was sat up quite happy. I'm surprised at how active she is really, she's in a different spot each time I look. The only thing I'm a little concerned about is that she keeps bending over cleaning herself - I assume it's the site of her wound - is this anything to be concerned about?

Anyway, we're going back for a check up on Thursday to see how she's doing.

Awwwwwwwwwww glad she is doing ok, just keep a close eye on her incase she decides to chew the stitches :D

Back