• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding in garden

unalakey

Mama Doe
Just wondering if anyone has bonded rabbits in their garden. Today i decided to let Charlie and Lily out together in the garden instead of their usual seperate playtimes. I left the door to each of their sheds open and they have both had a good look round each other sheds (lots of chin rubbing :D ) I thought Lily would be particularly territorial of Charlie being in her shed but she didnt seem to mind. Both have been fine in the garden although Lily does run off when Charlie gets near her, but i am pleased with this has she has not attacked him which was my biggest fear has she can be a stroppy little madam. Can bonding be done this way or will they need a more confined space? Thanks Unalakey

I would have thought that it would be easier in a smaller space, so they have to pay attention to each other :?

I couldnt bond in my garden because its not neutral territory, but Trip and Scarlett might be being bonded in a run in my boyfriends garden :D

Yeah maybe need to put them in smaller space although, they have played out all afternoon and they where sat next to each other earlier :)

Back