• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet another eBay bun :o(

GemmaH

Mama Doe
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RABBIT-HUTCH-...3QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63513QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

In case it is deleted here is the description:

HERE WITH HAVE RABBIT HUTCH YEAR OLD ITS TWO TIER WITH RAMP ITS AS A CONBINED RUN BUT U CAN HAVE THE EXTRA RUN WITH IT SELLING BECAUSE DAUGHTER LOST INTRESTED/ THE RABBIT COMES FREE/FREE/FREE/FREE/FREE THIS ITEM MUST BE PICKED UP /THE SIZE R THE HUTCH /51IN LONG 21IN WIDE 33IN HIGH /THE EXTRA RUN IS 52X28 IN MORE INFO RING ME 07763384581

It's in Bognor.

Ive reported it. Its just not good enough that people think its ok to post livestock on ebay.

It seems a shame not to try and sort something out for the rabbit before reporting it :?

Is anyone near bognor regis who can help it? (where is that? :oops: )

mandy said:
It seems a shame not to try and sort something out for the rabbit before reporting it :?

Is anyone near bognor regis who can help it? (where is that? :oops: )

The telephone number was in the Gemmas first post which is why I reported it, otherwise I would have emailed the seller first as i have done with other bunnies.

Sorry Sooz....didnt mean to sound critical, I dont know how to put things in the right way sometimes xx

S'ok its hard to tell peoples tone on the net. Sorry I cant help I have a waiting list just to foster at the moment :shock:

Yes it is in Sussex.

Trying not to sound cruel but..... maybe we shouldn't be picking up on ebay buns and 'rescuing' them. I know it rescues that one bunny (and I was involved in two off ebay going to Kay's last week so glass houses/stones etc :wink: ). However if people get to know that if they put their buns on ebay against the rules some rabbit people off the net are bound to give them a home it might encourage more... and more. After all rescues are full anyway without having yet another source of rabbits coming their way :(

Surely ebay should be stopping this even going on in the first place.

I dont know how they would monitor it though unless all listings had to be screened by a person before going online?

Im not sure really Kathryn...people will have had to have seen the posts we make on here for themselves to know that their bunn is likely to be rescued (although I guess they know anybody will fall for a sob story :roll: ) ...and it seems to be random people, not breeders who know each other etc...it is something that has crossed my mind about the freeads before though :?

Agree with you about rescues being full...but when its clear people want rid of their animals anyway, what will happen then :(

I defiently think ebay should monitor it- they must make so much money it wouldnt cost that much to employ some people to monitor/screen listings.

Back