• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey...

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
...comtemplating the biggest willow ball in the world! :shock:

willow.jpg

:shock: :shock: OMG - It is HUGE!!!!

Her face looks so funny! It is really like she is saying - 'Yes, and now what!' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dougal got one for his birthday, I fill it with hay and treats and you should see him go with it. Best thing I've bought them. :D

bunny mad lisa said:
awhhh bless her, she looks so confused!!!
were did you buy it??? I'd love to get my bunnies one!

Shhhh, its from P@H :oops: Someone else on here had one the other day and I knew it was exactly the kind of thing Chewer Audrey would love :lol:

Its not made by them tho....Scratch and Newton 'Yoga Ball Larder' its called, so it can probably be brought online?

Believe it or not that was actually only the medium sized one :shock:

I got my two one of them last week - I filled it with their dinner etc, but once they had finished their greens they totally ravaged it - even nibs who doesnt really chew willow balls etc usually, although its the only thing that is preoccupying him from trying to hump sox at the mo :oops: , I think I better invest in nother for her sake -SOON :lol: !!

Back