• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you ever stroked a Rex bunny?

Have you ever stroked a Rex bunny?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
Was just thinking about this after reading a few recent posts.

I was lucky enough to once meet someones Rex bun, and he was soooo lovely. I'd love to have a Rex one day, their fur is so beautiful.

Anyway just wondered how many people have yet to enjoy the sensation of bunny fur smoother & softer than the finest velvet!

It's like stroking a warm cloud!! Think about the softest thing you can imagine and then multiply it by thousands!! :D A rex fan? How did you guess?? :D

bunny_burrows said:
Yep, I get to stroke it several times a day! :wink: :love:

Me too :lol:

Its strange how different their fur can be though....Audreys is lovely and soft but Rowans was in better condition, very thick and like velvet :love: Perhaps it was because he was a bit younger?

Its strange how different their fur can be though....Audreys is lovely and soft but Rowans was very thick and like velvet :love: Perhaps it was because he was a bit younger?[/quote]

not had rex's but i've had 2 Satins and they had really different fur texture and my Angoras are the same, sometimes i can't tell which is which until i feel their fur as caramels is finer and tangles easier!

Its strange how the same breeds can be so different!

mandy said:
bunny_burrows said:
Yep, I get to stroke it several times a day! :wink: :love:

Me too :lol:

Its strange how different their fur can be though....Audreys is lovely and soft but Rowans was in better condition, very thick and like velvet :love: Perhaps it was because he was a bit younger?

Ditto.

Yeah I have found that too Mandy. Zion's fur is typical rex but fia's isn't as velvety as his. She is still soft though when she lets you go near her.

Shiv

I've noticed that their coats can be different too, in the summer they are soo soft and smooth but in the winter they are almost quite woolly and very dense and thick! :D

bunny_burrows said:
I've noticed that their coats can be different too, in the summer they are soo soft and smooth but in the winter they are almost quite woolly and very dense and thick! :D

I've noticed that too

DSC_8380.jpg

I voted yes :D , I have Mia a beautiful dalmation rex so I`m lucky that I can have a little stroke and cuddle whenever :D :D

I also had florence whos at the bottom of my signature she was a beauty to, do miss her :cry: :cry:

I love rex`s can I join your `I love rex`s club` Jane :?: :?: :?: :?:

Mandy

Ps hows Meg doing :?: :?:

[quote="bunnies'']

I voted yes :D , I have Mia a beautiful dalmation rex so I`m lucky that I can have a little stroke and cuddle whenever :D :D

I also had florence whos at the bottom of my signature she was a beauty to, do miss her :cry: :cry:

I love rex`s can I join your `I love rex`s club` Jane :?: :?: :?: :?:

Mandy

Ps hows Meg doing :?: :?:[/quote]

Of course you can join!!

Meg is doing OK. She is eating very well and seems to be very content.
She is such a gentle Bunny.

Janex

bunny_burrows said:

That might be why Audreys wasnt as thick as Rowans thinking about it...she'd lived as a house bun for several months, whilst Rowan had previously been an outside bunn so I guess had grown a winter coat.

Back