• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny tunnels?

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I looked at those Snugglesafe stretchy tunnels in PAH today, and wasn't convinced that they would be big enough for my buns. They are medium bunnies - chinchilla crosses. I don't want to make an expensive mistake and have them be too small. Anyone know where I can get big tunnels from?

Any really, although the plasticy ones would be preferable, as they are more weather-proof. Those were the ones I was dithering about.

Ah I don't know about that one. I have the fabric type one but it does say suitable for in or out - its a kind of waterproof fabric. I guess it would get wet but I don't think it would do it any harm. My two that have one are German lops and they fit through it :D

I have the pink-purple fabric tunnel too - Jen is a small rabbit but I'd say that it's easily big enough for a larger bun :D

I think it would be OK outside too - it's made of that 'tent' type fabric.

Audrey has the pink and purple one and fits through it fine (shes a rex so not small) ...and so does my cat Worm :lol:

mandy said:
Audrey has the pink and purple one and fits through it fine (shes a rex so not small) ...and so does my cat Worm :lol:

Compared to MJ Audrey's a midget :lol:

I've got the green plastic one and MJ fits through (just) and does use it, so he obviously feels comfy inside

Have you looked at

http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies/

They do stuff for French Lops, you might find a larger tunnel on there

kayjay said:
mandy said:

i dont believe it...that cute little MJ :lol:

Sarah, here are some piccies of Worm demonstrating the roominess of the pink and purple tube :lol:

wormtube2.jpg

wormtube.jpg

wormtube3.jpg

wormtube4.jpg

wormtube5.jpg

I looked at those plasticy tunnels in P@H but there's only one (maybe 2 if he went on a diet) of my rabbits that would actually fit through it :shock: Mine all have cardboard tubes but I'd love them to have bigger ones!

kayjay said:

I've got the green plastic one and MJ fits through (just) and does use it, so he obviously feels comfy inside

Have you looked at

http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies/

They do stuff for French Lops, you might find a larger tunnel on there

Ooh thanks for that! I've had so much fun looking at that site - the photos of the bunnies 'modeling' the products are lovely!! :love: I'm ordering a tunnel. :)

Anyone got any ideas for other 'weather-proof' toys? Everything seems to get wrecked in this horrible wet weather. :(

I just wanted to say that our 2 giants use one of the leneric bunny warrens.

They bolt though it and dont seem to have any problems.

If I get a chance Ill take some pics to show you all.

Back