• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just like to say....

Dobbin

Mama Doe
a huge THANK YOU to everybody for today!

All your support, kindness and advice has been wonderful - thank you.

I shall soon be going up to bed and probably lay awake all night worrying about them down here!!!

They keep grooming each other though!

Sue
xx

It was ok Thank you - i woke about 8 times and kept coming down to check on them!!

They are licking each other still and chasing - is this ok?

The shed is all done ready for them, they are back in there now - both exploring and chasing each other! I am watching them on a webcam!!

also he is being a right pig when i comes to food and not sharing i have to distract him and make sure she gets some - Help - what can i do?

Sue
xx

Glad it's going well. I've just had a negative bonding experience with Charlie and Tia and giving up after three tries so I know how worrying and difficult it can be.

Dandelion is a bit of pain when it comes to sharing food. If it's in Forence's mouth then he wants it!! He always steals cabbage from her and runs away. So I give them two of everything. With greens they usual get a big pile so plenty to go round until they get to the last piece! I think this is normal behaviour but she will learn. Off to look at your pics in stories and photos. :D

My two newly bonded buns still are a bit hectic at feeding time - hard to fit two bunny heads in a bowl at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I always feed them their veg and dried food in the run so spread it around. Couple of piles of dried food, couple of piles of greens, etc etc so both buns have a chance of getting something.

Glad the bonding has gone well x

Back