• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kirkby Chin Rex

Suzanne

Mama Doe
We went up to Kirkby Pet Welfare In Nottm today and I feel in love with a beautiful Chinchilla Rex little boy :love: I'd never stoked a Rex bun before - they are so soft! This little chap was lovely I picked him up and held him and he was falling to sleep in my arms!! Such a beautiful bunny and so friendly - sorry I didn't get a picture - he's not listed on the Kirkby buns rehoming section yet but I'm sure he wil be rehomed in no time :D OH liked him to but said no more buns. :(

I forgot to put his photo on RR :oops:

Here he is:
chinrex.jpg

Aw, I could have met you today as I was supposed to be going over but had too much to do in the end!
Where you getting another bunn?

I hadn't until I met the lovely Audrey over Christmas and have to say I was smitten. In photos I've (say quietly so Jane doesn't hear :wink: ) not really liked the look of them :oops: however in the fur Audrey is gorgeous. A really different sort of bun to mine. I really like this chinchilla one Mandy, he's gorgeous :love:

kayjay said:
I hadn't until I met the lovely Audrey over Christmas and have to say I was smitten. In photos I've (say quietly so Jane doesn't hear :wink: ) not really liked the look of them :oops: however in the fur Audrey is gorgeous. A really different sort of bun to mine. I really like this chinchilla one Mandy, he's gorgeous :love:

He's waiting for you! :lol:

Thanks for saying that about Audrey xx

mandy said:

Here he is:
chinrex.jpg

Aw, I could have met you today as I was supposed to be going over but had too much to do in the end!

Ceila told me that should have gone over. Maybe next time we go up as OH said we would help with some repairs meanwhile I cuddle the buns :D
We are not getting another bun - 5 is enough!! Even though this boy is lovely :love: :love: Nice picture, in the flesh he's a milion times cuter!!
We went up as I get my Allen and Page and Megazord near there so we got a couple of extra bags of A&P and some carrots to take over to her and I like to see the bunnies!! Pirate was a sweetie too :love:

Suzanne said:
mandy said:

Here he is:
chinrex.jpg

Ceila told me that should have gone over. Maybe next time we go up as OH said we would help with some repairs meanwhile I cuddle the buns :D
We are not getting another bun - 5 is enough!! Even though this boy is lovely :love: :love: Nice picture, in the flesh he's a milion times cuter!!
We went up as I get my Allen and Page and Megazord near there so we got a couple of extra bags of A&P and some carrots to take over to her and I like to see the bunnies!! Pirate was a sweetie too :love:

Thats such a nice thing for you to do, i bet Celia really appreciated it.

Oh my he is stunning!! I have always had a soft spot for chinny rex's!! I will have one one day!!

He is gorgeous. Can you let us know when he is rehomed Mandy?

Shiv, Zi, Fia & Snowy xXXx

He's lovely! Like my 2 bunnies only... rex! You should never have cuddled him though - no wonder you keep thinking about him! :wink: :lol:

He is lovely isn't he. I was looking at him in the rehoming section earlier this morning. My two are enough for me though!

I have a blue Rex, a male, and a female mini rex. My male, Dylan is the most loveliest rabbit I have ever had, I love all my babies just the same. But there is something really special about him. He never runs away when I go near him, he loves people. The Rex rabbits, personality is absolutley adorable, they are so friendly and inquisitive, I would never buy any other rabbit than a rex.
They feel like velvet when you touch them. They are such a very special breed. There should be more rex's around, because they make the perfect pet, I cant tell you enough how lovely this breed is. :D

:love: He is beautiful! I love rexes too, my boys are so soft and comical with their big ears! But I love my fluffy buns too ..... haven't got a favourite when it comes to breed.

Back