• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greetings from Swindon - lots of piccies!

roaming rudy

Young Bun
Hello Everyone. Rudy here. Well, as you can tell from the title, I am in Swindon at the moment and staying with Sabrina (aka Beaney) for a couple of days. I arrived safetly but was very unimpressed as Sabrina was not even in when I arrived! Very inconsiderate. Luckily, she is being very nice now to make up for it. Anyway, on to the good stuff!

Sabrina decided that I needed a bit of R&R when I first arrived so I had a little lie down on the bed. Sabrina must have the largest collection of Disney toys ever (apparently she as an adult - I am not so sure!). Here is a piccy of me with a couple of them....

Rudybedroom.jpg

Once she had finished the cleaning out, I was allowed to come out to meet all of her pets! First on the tour was the piggy shed.

Here is me with Tia

TiaRudy.jpg

and then with Tilly

TillyRudyPB.jpg

They are both very funny looking guinea pigs - so much hair!

Then I met Trixie who was Sabrina's first ever rescue - and nosey!

TrixieRudy.jpg

and then lastly, I met Angela. Angela was a free ads piggy who Sabrina collected last week. She was going to be going to a rescue for rehoming but Sabrina managed to bond Trixie and Angela this morning (it was love at first sight) so she is going to stay! I am so happy for them!

AngelaRudy.jpg

Then it was off to meet a fellow bunny. Sabrina only has one bunny. I was quite nervous of meeting him because he looked so grumpy. Sabrina told me not to worry and that he isn't grumpy - he just has poorly eyes at the moment which makes him look fierce. She told me if I gave him nose rubs then he would soon love me!

AustinRudy2PB.jpg

And he did!

AustinRudy3PB.jpg

He even let me play with his treat ball!

AustinRudy4.jpg

After all of this I was exhausted. Krysla let me have a lie down in bed with him so I could recover!

KryslaRudy.jpg

It has been one busy morning! Apparently, we are all going out for dinner tonight at Sabrina's brothers house and I may get to meet his house bunny! I can't wait! Until then, this is Roaming Rudy - hoping he won't EAT ME!!!!

KryslaRudy2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: looks like your having a great time meeting all the family, bless poor bunny and his sore eyes though

Enjoy the rest of your stay x

:lol: :lol: :lol: Glad you are having a good time....please tell Sabrina its good to hear she is keeping the lovely Angela and the bonding went well :)

Back