• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breaking News...Hay monster havoc!

jay

Mama Doe
BREAKING NEWS….this morning a usually quiet and crime free dining room was a scene of mayhem and destruction. Hay, paper, boxes and other items were found carelessly strewn across a large area; many of these items had also been chewed and torn apart in what looks like a vicious attack.

DSC01503-1.jpg

DSC01519.jpg

Two young rabbits, Captain Jack Sparrow and Milly Molly Mandy were detained in The Living Room and questioned at length over the incident. They denied knowing anything about the incident.

DSC01515-1.jpg

An elderly hamster, Poppy, who lives in a table top apartment, told us how she spent the night in terror as she heard the destruction taking place below. “In my long life I have never know anything like it.” She told us. “I’m far to scared to venture out now.” And indeed she returned to her bedroom to have a lie down straight after her interview. Unfortunately Poppy is partially blind and cannot confirm who the caused this wilful destruction

DSC01535.jpg

A clean-up operation was launched which took over 30 minutes to complete. Milly Molly Mandy seemed very interested in the process. Suspiciously interested.

DSC01529.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

The young bunnies are not being charged after a witness, Mr Thumper Bunny, testified that they were all asleep together in a box when the destruction took place.

DSC01544.jpg

However it has been revealed that minutes before they were arrested the two young perpetrators viciously threatened Mr Thumper Bunny into coming up with an alibi for them.

DSC01546.jpg

When we tried to question the bunnies about this we were chased out of the dining room. We also saw Mr Thumper bunny being held captive in the Bunnies Cardboard Guy house!

DSC01555.jpg

Before we could confirm whether Mr Thumper Bunny was there of this will we were chased from the dining room by the young bunnies who became very threatening.

DSC01556.jpg

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01548.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

Crickey 'When rabbits go bad'! The poor hamster though and Mr Thumper, he looks like he's suffered terribly.

Back