• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo. a "dreadful day" bun..update more babes on w

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who have followed this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=36855
thought I would update on Milo..him on arrival
Milo-1.jpg

He went to Ange for 3 days and she did a great job getting a lot of the matts and muck off him.
I took him to the vet and she was shocked at his condition :( she said he needed eyedrops as his eyelid had been bitten and was infected , he will need his incisors removing when he is fit enough, so she clipped them to. enable him to eat more easily.
He came back to me after the vets as the drops need to be 4 times a day.
Well he is getting better as he now puts up a bit of a fight when having his drops done and decided he'd rather not be groomed again! :lol: It is great to see him with a bit of life in him ..so some pics of the 2nd grooming session
"these smell better than I do!"
milogr.jpg

"now what's under here?" you can see his poorly eye and bitten ear :(
milogrc.jpg

"Don't I look cute in this one?"
milogrb.jpg

what a difference space, a bit of peace and quiet, good food and a clean up makes :D
Will update on the others in a couple of days

Awww you can tell he's getting a bit better, he just looks more alert, love his helicopter ears :love:

yep the pics of the buns origianlly didn't show the awful state of their fur..
And as you say kayjay..they are just more alert and acting more like normal bunnies..
The 3 girls, Autumn, Peaches and Hettie are just gorgeous and so inquisiive :love:

To add all these rabbits are very attractive bunnies, even though some have customised ears! and considering how the were living before they all seem to have nice natures...if anyone can offer any of these buns a home please get in touch.

Aww Milo is lovely :D He does look so much better and he isnt a stinky bun now. As has been said it is amazing what a little time and love can do for a bunster :D

another update...we think Autumn is pregnant as she has started building a nest today :shock: so Ange is going to hear the patter of lots of tiny feet soon!!

wow, well done!! imagine what goes through a rabbit's mind after it has been rescued, cleaned up and had lots of huds

honeybunny said:
To add all these rabbits are very attractive bunnies, even though some have customised ears! and considering how the were living before they all seem to have nice natures...if anyone can offer any of these buns a home please get in touch.

Any of them brave enough to take on Mad Mulberry?! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Su.x[/quote]
could well be ..Dudley could be the best bet! how is she by the way?

honeybunny said:

Su.x
could well be ..Dudley could be the best bet! how is she by the way?[/quote]

She`s absolutely fine. :D
Doesn`t attack me anymore. :D Still grunts & jumps towards me but always stops before she actually reaches me, then just hops forward to see what i`m upto.
She loves being out in the run & also seems to be quite enjoying her cuddles.
She puts on a hard front but i think she`s really a big softie underneath. :D

Su.x

great to hear.. Well if you are looking for a lad for her..there is the gorgeous Harry..see in need section.. or any of these "19 bun" boys :D

Back