• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for pip u/d they said no

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
some of you may remember my boyf's aunt and uncle asking advice on whether to get a bunny for their then 3yr old daughter. i told them not to and got info on why buns are not childrens pets. anyway they went ahead and got a nethie called pip. a few weeks later wee girl lost interest and parents threw a handful of food in every day. she is outside in this awful weather in a hutvh/run combo that offers no protection from the wind, rain etc.

have offered to take her since we have room, just til bad weather passes. fingers crossed they agree. just want to see her warm and dry and given some love and attention.

fi and lily xxx

Fingers crossed they give her to you, poor bun, sadly a very common story - I can think of half a dozen similar in my little village alone where the girls have been desperate for a bunny then lose interest when they realise they don't actually like being picked up and cuddled that much :roll:

Not yet but thanks for all your replies. Am just waiting for boyf to ask them but he said i shouldn't get my hopes up as they think they not doing anything wrong eg a while ago 2 foxes were sniffing around her and they wouldn't move her indoors coz thats how wild rabbits live. just wanted to shake them and shout that she was a domesticated bun and was totally different from a wild bun.

It sounds horrible outside too, its 3 degrees, wind is howling and just had v heavy hailstones. so worried bout her. :cry: :cry:

Fiona and Lily xxx

well they said no so chris went out and spent £35 on pip to try and shame them into looking after her properly. we seem to have made progress, pip has been brought inside until they buy a hutch cover. they also went out and bought her a pet bed and toys. think my meddling has paid off for now :lol:

fi and lily xxx

Back