• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ohhhhhhhh UD - Sunday AM

Dobbin

Mama Doe
i am so nervous - i bet you all think i am so silly!!! :oops: :oops:

ITs today - Bonding day!!!

Am about to go downstairs and put finishing touched to bonding are. My OH and i are going to have breakfast watching them!! Then i am going to put washing machine on with their blankets etc while he watches them then he is going to clean and disinfect the shed - hopefully for them to go back into tommorrow!!!! We are going to change tings around a bit to.

Sue
xx

Pretty normal!
If she is getting distressed you could getnly push him off. Maybe give them something new to play with - cardboard box or tunnel or something as a bit of a distraction.

both eating again when he goes to her she is running but twice she has gone towards him then she has run off

is this gs or bad

sue

xx

When he is distracted she will go slowly over and sniff him but as soon as he relaises and turns to smell her she runs

ok?

Sue
xx

sorry :oops: :oops:

Sounds good to me. MJ carried on chasing Pippa and trying it on for a few weeks before calming down, she just ran away. Now they're always cuddled up together.

At the stage you're at, Kay, Karen (runnybabbit) and myself left them to it keeping an eye on them for a couple of hours. Then I brought them home and put them in neutral territory and they were fine. Sounds like they'll be ok to me, fingers crossed :D

They were nose to nose sniffing for about 30 seconds then he tried to hump her and she ran away. what do people think?
Sue
xx

HELP

They have just ad a mad five minutes. She started running around very fast then laid against the side. He went over started humping her for about 10 seconds and then she ran off - had a few super quick run rounds te pen then laid down again he went over to her and started humping again - she just laid there after about 8 seconds he stopped got off and she ran around like a mainiac they are now grooming themselves at different sides of the run.

Is this ok - i feel so tense. He seems to be being a bit of a bully

:? :? :? :( :( or :D :D :D :D Whic should i feel?

Sue
xx

Back