• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting more confident... Polly and Sybil (lots of pics)

Flick

Alpha Buck
Here are Polly and Sybil 4 months on after we adopted them... starting to come over for some attention without the lure of food... and I think they might be starting to know their names too! :D

'Hello'

P1120098.jpg

'Where have you hidden the food?'

P1120101.jpg

'What's that? Are you taking my picture AGAIN?'

P1120102.jpg

'I'm shy'

P1120093.jpg

'No, no you can't take my picture, I've not done my hair!'

P1120104.jpg

Making a run for it...

P1120092.jpg

Nose rubs!!! :lol:

P1120116.jpg

P1120115-1.jpg

those are great pics, especially the nose rub ones! :D ..
...and I'd just like to add a bit of info here ..Felicity adopted these buns from me and they were originally part of the "Oxford lops" case. The 2 girlie buns were quite timid and it was obvious they would need a person with a lot of patience, as it would be a long time before the buns learnt to trust their new owner .
Felicity e mailed me lots of times before she adopted asking bundles of questions on rabbit care and what would be suitable accomodation. She did exactly the right thing and made sure she found out all the basics before she got her bunnies.
Felicity had not owned rabbits before yet the level of love, care, affection and patience she has shown towards these 2 girls is an example to us all. I'm so pleased that Polly and Sybil have at last realised how lucky they are :D

Thanks for your lovely comments, especially Jill :oops: :D

They are lovely bunnies, they have been running up and down jumping about this morning when I went down. Dan says they look like I've not been feeding them by they way they act, despite it not being that many hours since they had their dinner! :lol:

Also we had a few friends stop over for new year and they were even letting them get the odd stroke! (They are still usually a bit wary of new people).

Back