• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit with a foot fetish

lil_sar

Warren Scout
Hi
Not having a bunny before I am learning very quickly about their quirky behaviour.
However, Dillon seems to have fallen in love with my boyfriends feet. BF will be sitting on the sofa and Dillon hops around themin circles continuously and over the top, back and forth (for hours). Its funny to watch as he's obviously enjoying himself but now he's started nibbling at his feet and now mine-Ouch!! :shock:
Is this his way of showing affection to us or is his hormones starting to kick in- he's due to be neutured in the next month or so.
Has any one got any ideas, or do I have a fruit loop for a bun :lol:

It sounds like he quite fancies your boyfriends feet :lol: Neutering would definately be a good idea. The next stage is spraying urine to mark them as his ;)

In general hanging out with you like that his him showing he enjoys your company. It could also be partly attention seeking. You could try offering him nose rubs, put your hand on the floor infront of him and when he nudges it or stretches his nose out rub his head.

Tam

Hmmm...thought it could be something like that.
Thanks for the advise about the nose rubbing, only trouble is he hates hands....loves feet :lol:
Dillon loves it if we tickle him with our feet and he will flop outl at our feet and let us massage him but if a hand goes anywhere near him he's gone. The only solution to the problem is (and seems to work sometimes) is by putting a sock on our hands as he obviously thinks its a foot. :oops: I'm laughing as i'm writing this as it seems absolutely obsur. It's a case of here comes Mr Sock :lol:
He's just actually licked my sock- i guess that's a good sign? Certainly better than nibbling?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: your BF's pulled :D 'Here comes Mr Sock' made me laugh. Bless him, lets hope you can get him neutered before he starts spraying your BF. You must get a picture of Mr Sock and Dillon :D

Awwwww, that sounds so cute :lol: He loves you! Squidgy will sit and lick my ankles for me while I eat breakfast, bless him. Bunny kisses are lovely though :D

Back