• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How often do you vaccinate your rabbits against myxi?

How often do your bunnies get myxi vaccinated?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Occasionally (less than once a year)

• Once a year

• Twice a year

• More than twice a year

• Total voters

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
Will put another poll up for VHD, just interested in myxi for this one please - am interested in whether most people get their bunnies vaccinated once or twice a year or something else.

Thanks

Depends where you live - it's high risk round here, so the vets say twice a year, but once for VHD.

Im going to be doing twice a year, because Audrey was first done in August and Id like her to have maximum immunity before the summer starts.

twice a year, used to do it once until I read this forum and got paranoid, better to be safe than sorry!

Once a year, with the times dictated by the time of year we got them: Miles in December, Miffy in January, China in April, Benny in May, Domino in June, Rocket in July. :)

AMETHYST

At the moment 2, but when we move, will be more. Our new house backs onto a field that is heaving with wild buns x

Vet told me twice a year- I never even thought to check I was in a high risk area or not - Dont think I am - but even doing it twice when I might not need to is no problem - its better to be safe than sorry.... Snowflakes next one for myxi is monday.

Back