• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in/around Hertfordshire OR Leicestershire???

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
Hello

I am getting married abroad later this year and my usual bunny-sitter (my Dad) will be at the wedding and so unavailable to look after my bunnies.

Can anyone recommend a good bunny-boarder, preferably in Hertfordshire OR in Leicestershire (as my Dad's rabbits will also need somewhere to stay)?

Thanks

Melndan said:
Congratulations xxxxxx It is soopoo exciting isn't it!!!!!

Where abouts is your dad in Leicestershire?

Ashby de la Zouch - why, are you offering to take his two little monsters in? :wink: :lol:

Butter wouldn't melt...
garden18June2006002.jpg

Yeah right...
DSCF0004.jpg

They are absolutley gorgeous. It's as well you're miles from me as if "looked after" them there would be no guarantee that your dad would get them back!!! Rexes rule!!!!!!

We usually use Oadby Pet Hotel in Leics, seems to be ok - Rabbits are kept in a shed in the garden and have to be VHD and Myxi vaccd. Kept n either indoor cages or a block of hutch things but they get a run daily! When we put Twitch there last year he spent more time out than in, although I guess that does depend on how many she's looking after!

If you find anything else for Leics please let me know as we are getting married in Kent this year and have the same prob that all our family and friends will bewith us - and that happes to be the week that Penny from OPH is going away.......... Any ideas?

Kirsty

Well if you are struggling to find anywhere, I am here in September, so could help. ( He would have to bring their hutch tho :lol: )

Melndan said:
Well if you are struggling to find anywhere, I am here in September, so could help. ( He would have to bring their hutch tho :lol: )

:lol: their hutch is a custom built 6 footer with different length legs to sit on a hill. :lol:

Aliandbuns said:
Melndan said:

:lol: their hutch is a custom built 6 footer with different length legs to sit on a hill. :lol:

Oh poop!!!!!!

baileydonut said:
Hi, how long would it be for as I am only a few miles away in Swad. Will have to check my hols though.

My Dad will only need his 2 looking after for a week. I am probably going to need to board my 2 for 3 weeks - maybe less, not sure yet. :)

If you get stuck I'm in Rugby and do boarding when the rescues not full.

I already have 4 lots of boarding booked for this year so pm if I can help. :D

Back