• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My ratties

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Taz,elmo,wallace and gromit

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4437.jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4419.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

Hope you like them xx

awwwwwwww! Gorgeous pictures, i do adore ratties, have 4 lovely squishy boys myself :D Can I ask what substrait that is your using in your cage?

ratties rock!! An old housemate of mine had about 9 in a MAHOOSIVE great cage and they're the funniest, friendliest most entertaining little creatures ever!!!

Love em!

There lovely!!! What are rats like to keep as pets? Ive heared that they are really friendly? x :)

Yes majority of rats are very friendly i've had 6 5 males and 1 female i now only have 4 boys they have all been friendly but i suppose it's like all animals it all depends on there back ground and handling. My female romy was a rescue and she was absolutely terrified when i got her but she never bit but i do know people who have had to work really hard with mistreated rats and they have turned in to really friendly little things.

They are great pets there so loving mine just lick me to death when i have them out :D

Back