• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: I have got another baby!

he is a gorgeous what i suppose you might call a ginger lion head ( :? :?: ) with a completely white nose and white bits on his feet :love:

he hasnt got any 'bits' and he has bonded in with my two straight away no problems at all they absolutely adore him too! :D

so introducing my new baby Lionel...

presandlionel019.jpg

DUchess using Lionel as a jump :roll: poor boy (love teegs stretching in the back)

presandlionel023.jpg

teegra grooming is new mate

presandlionel026.jpg

Duchey grroming Lionel

presandlionel020.jpg

Litter training is going well :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(p.s. do you like their new litter tray? they can both dead bunny flop next to each other looks so cute!)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABI, I thought you really had a new baby :evil: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ali said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABI, I thought you really had a new baby :evil: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: i wish :( would love a trio but dont think i really have enough space and no where to expand plus of course the parental permission :roll: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
Ali said:

:lol: :lol: i wish :( would love a trio but dont think i really have enough space and no where to expand plus of course the parental permission :roll: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aww I really thought you had got another bun :lol:

Cute pics. And the new litter tray looks good, I think I will get one like that :D

I was wondering what lionels story was, I noticed him on your signature. It looks like they are getting on very well :lol:

IsabelM said:
I was wondering what lionels story was, I noticed him on your signature. It looks like they are getting on very well :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: it was love at first sight although teegra did look momentarily confused :lol:

Back