• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just called the vets...

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
And got my baby girls booked in for their spay :(

They are getting a little bit 'fruity' now and are starting to terrorise my poor Benji :lol: :lol: :lol:

They were having a run around last night and Sofia kept chasing Benji and trying to hump him :oops:

They will be going in when I come back off my trip to Scotland.

Good Luck from Auntie Ange :D

I've not booked Kendra in yet - but no hormonal probs yet...will wait just a little bit longer - she's growing though :D

Big ears is getting to be a big girly now, even though she eats like a horse, she's still quite think and healthy. Whereas Anastacia is starting to fill out a bit, but they both love their hay, I get mobbed whenever I feed them, they are 2 greedy girls :lol:

They've grown a lot since they first came to me, they were sooo teeny weeny then :love:

lynda_m said:
Big ears is getting to be a big girly now, even though she eats like a horse, she's still quite think and healthy. Whereas Anastacia is starting to fill out a bit, but they both love their hay, I get mobbed whenever I feed them, they are 2 greedy girls :lol:

They've grown a lot since they first came to me, they were sooo teeny weeny then :love:

Kendra is about half the size of a lionhead. She's getting there though :lol: She is so sweet with Chocolate (my formerly evil rex) - follows her everywhere! :lol:

Awww :love: that's so sweet.

I am a bit worried about having the 3 of them as the bond seems to be stronger between Benj and Sof, and little Ana sometimes doesn't get a look in... but then there are other times when they are all snuggled up together.

I am sure one day (when I'm driving and maybe moved house again) I'll get a 4th to go with them... Just don't tell Jill yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Jill, if you see this, only joking :wink:

lynda_m said:

I am a bit worried about having the 3 of them as the bond seems to be stronger between Benj and Sof, and little Ana sometimes doesn't get a look in... but then there are other times when they are all snuggled up together.

I am sure one day (when I'm driving and maybe moved house again) I'll get a 4th to go with them... Just don't tell Jill yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

or you could have 2 males for her..Felix and Sparkey her brothers are still here! :wink: :lol: Or any of the poor "19 buns"..they are all nice natured :D :D
i bet poor Simon won't dare bring you over here again!

honeybunny said:
lynda_m said:

or you could have 2 males for her..Felix and Sparkey her brothers are still here! :wink: :lol: Or any of the poor "19 buns"..they are all nice natured :D :D
i bet poor Simon won't dare bring you over here again!

Felix & Sparky, Felix & Sparky :D

Back