• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

10 guinea pigs found dumped in a bush.

sgprescue

Mama Doe
On Wednesday the RSPCA brought me 10 guinea pigs that were found dumped in a bush. There are 6 boys and 4 girls, 2 of the girls are pregnant. They are all painfully thin and were absoultly starving when they got here :cry:

Unfortunatly the photos dont show just how skinny these poor little ones are :cry:

Here are the boys
P1000163.jpg

P1000165.jpg

P1000166.jpg

and the girls
P1000173.jpg

P1000171.jpg

you can see from this photo I have got my thumb and finger round this little girl she is pregnant and very thin, she is one of the better ones of the group :cry:
P1000176.jpg

:evil: :evil: :evil: what kind of person dumps guineapigs, including pregnant ones, in the middle of winter in a bush - unbelievable

Looking forward to seeing the after pics with a bit of tlc and food xx

OMG :shock: :shock:

How can people be so damn cruel????? :twisted: :twisted:

Lots of vibes coming your way for these little piggies

Those poor guinea pigs :( Thank goodness they were found in time and are now safe with you.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of them as their condition improves - the boy with the ginger stripe on his nose is just beautiful :love:

Poor Piggies :cry:
At least they are now in expert hands and will be loved and cared for :D

My views on the sort of people who dump animals..... :censored: :censored: :censored:

and...... :censored: :censored: :censored:

Janex

That is just evil :evil:

Poor little things, so glad someone found them and they are safe now.
I wonder if that was all the piggies that had been dumped :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What is wrong with people!!!! How could they dump them like this, it's horrendous :shock: :shock:

Thank goodness somebody found them and handed them in.

Well done you for taking them and making them safe

Back