• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rescue bunny!

Kim_w

Mama Doe
Here's my new rescue bunny Bailey - the other rabbit is Rupert. She's on a low sodium diet - that's why she's eating lettuce and cucumber... :D

Isn't she gorgeous??

03small.jpg

02small.jpg

01small.jpg

Its the angle in the second photo but yes she is bigger than him!!! Shes a little babe, she settled straight away and ate loads!!! :D

They're cute arent they, the ladt at the rescue home said they had always been like that so they think they were nibbled off in the nest when she was born, she has no tail either!!! Awwwww :D

Kim_w said:
They're cute arent they, the ladt at the rescue home said they had always been like that so they think they were nibbled off in the nest when she was born, she has no tail either!!! Awwwww :D

Her mummy has a lot to answer for then :wink: :lol: They get a bit carried away cleaning sometimes I think.

The ladys at the rescue centre said that she gets urine scould and with the advice of they're vets they have tried everything and they said her lettuce and cucumber diet is they only thing that works for her. She can eat hay readigrass and grass aswell!!. :D

I took Rupert up to the rescue home 3 times for bonding sessions, then she jumped out of her cage last night when I was feeding her thats when I took those pics, they seemed fine so I put them together in the spare room last night and he started bonking her. Im going to try them again in a min!! :)

Back