• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things couldn't get any worse until.....U/D Smudge is OK!!

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
Smudge's wound from her fight, that was sutured last week, is infected. Been to vets today, he squeezed loads of pus out, but decided that he needs her in tomorrow for a GA to re-explore and flush it out, then maybe resuture maybe leave it as an open wound.

I don't think I can cope with any more trauma.

Nicola

Update Friday 12th Jan

Smudge had her surgery today to reopen her wound and flush it out. Vet decided to stitch it back up rather than leave it open. So fingers crossed it'll heal this time and not get infected, cos theres not much more skin they could use to stitch up again!

awwwwwww i`m so sorry Smudge has got to go back in. :cry: It must be such a worry for you.
Sending you big supportive cyber hugs & loads of positive vibes for Smudge.

Su.x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm so sorry, get well soon Smudge, Ill be thinking of you tomorrow, keep us posted how he gets on :D

What a worry for you, sending ((hugs)) to you and nose rubs for Smudge. I hope tomorrow goes ok

Kathryn x

Back