• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mork & Mindy

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Here are some piccies of the 2 free-ads bunnies that Mandy highlighted on Sunday. Mark & I went up to Surrey on Monday evening to collect them They are Argente Champagne`s which is a rare breed & as you will see in the photos are absolutely stunning. :love: :love:
Mork is the more confident of the 2 & now he`s got used to me loves his noserubs. :D
Mindy is an extremely hormonal girl at the mo who is very territorial of her hutch & when i was rearranging her bedding yesterday took a nice chunk out of my hand! :shock: Because they have been let out in the garden together by the woman i got them from we are unsure as to whether Mindy is pregnant or not. :? I`m seriously hoping not. :roll: But only time will tell......................
As soon as they have put on some weight i will be getting them neutered & then will hopefully be able to bond them, when they wiil then be living in a shed. At present they each have a 5ft hutch which is much better than the 3ft hutches `she` had them in!!!!! But i will be much happier once they are in a shed. They are not a giant breed but are larger than the average sized rabbit so their longterm accomodation will definately need to be a shed.
Anyway, enough waffle from me!!!!! :oops: :roll: :lol: Here`s the piccies of them:

Mindy 1st:
PICT0997.jpg

"Wow, look at all these toys i`ve got!" :D

PICT0995.jpg

A close up shot.

PICT0996.jpg

In deep thought.

And now for Mork:
PICT0998.jpg

"Peep poh"!

PICT1000.jpg

"I like playing with my willow sticks". :D

PICT1001.jpg

"Don`t you think i`m a handsome boy"?

PICT1004.jpg

Looking out at the view.

Hope you like my new babies,
Su.x

Gosh they're beautiful, 3ft hutches indeed, you would have thought that the owner would know better :evil: :evil: Well done on giving them a fab home :D

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys. :D
I fell in love with Mork & Mindy as soon as i saw them & just hope they will be happy with me too.

Su.x

Fantastic...i worked somewhere and they ahd three Argentes. The female there was a madam too!! They are lovely. Well, done for taking them on. :D

Wow they are stunning arent they! :love:

So pleased you gave them a home, I bet they love the extra space xx

Back