• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going.................................

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Going.........

Rudy-1.jpg

Nearly gone!!

Rudy-2.jpg

What me?!?!
Rudy.jpg

This is Rudy, one of the seven babies we rescued and he is recovering from bloat and found the old central heating cupboard now used to store their food!!

Yes, he is a little devil, because he has been so poorly he is indoors in a tris and we let him out for a run every couple of hours and he went missing, we nearly had heart failure!! :shock: , when we opened the cupboard door he was sat inside muching away on SS.

Trouble is, because he's been so poorly he is only on hay and water :shock: :shock:

He is such a cutie though

It's amazing how flat they can get when they squeeeeze... especially when it's for food :lol:

Tamsin said:
It's amazing how flat they can get when they squeeeeze... especially when it's for food :lol:

Yer dead right there!!, I have bought 2 baby gates so that I can keep the poorly buns seperate in different rooms in the house and they can get through the bars with no problems!! :shock: :shock: , we have had to cover them in wire mesh!

Tamsin said:

Something tells me he won't be quite so flat when he tries to get back out of the food cupboard! :lol:

Back