• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog crate for sale!

linnyloo

Alpha Buck
Poor old Skip is being downsized as baby things are taking over all the space in my house!!!

Luckily i'm at home all day so he gets the run of the house!

Thing is i'm stuck with this massive dog crate now and although it folds flat i could chuck it in the loft but i wondered if anyone would be interested in buying it? I don't want much for it, give me an offer!!

I could courier it out but not sure how much it would be, might be easier if someone could pick it up.

Heres a pic (its the biggest one you can buy i can measure if needs be!!)

Skip193.jpg

Thats a shame as my mum lives in Canterbury so i could have taken it down there and you could have pcked it up from there !! :cry:

Oh well let me know if the other one doesn't turn up or something!!

Hi, having been through the baby, toddler and now 6 year old stage, I'd just say that it gets better and you will get your house back, the toys get smaller and begin to stay upstairs :D

kayjay said:
Hi, having been through the baby, toddler and now 6 year old stage, I'd just say that it gets better and you will get your house back, the toys get smaller and begin to stay upstairs :D

Until they reach their teens and then " can I plug my play station into the TV downstairs as its much bigger than the one in my bedroom please Mum"!!!. :roll:

Tracey x

TRACEY said:
kayjay said:

Until they reach their teens and then " can I plug my play station into the TV downstairs as its much bigger than the one in my bedroom please Mum"!!!. :roll:

Tracey x

:shock: :shock: Nooooooo don't say that, I'm just getting the living room back :lol: :lol:

I was looking to buy one, how much would a courier cost? Havnt used a courier before so i dont know. Am v v interested in taking it off your hands! :D

Hiya.. I'm interested in buying this but would also have to arrange a courier. can you let me know how you'd want for it etc? and if it all goes through I'll give you my address and pay via paypal or something?
Thankyou :)

kayjay said:

not in this house :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock:

tupperwarequeen said:
kayjay said:

not in this house :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock:

:lol: :lol: Aaawww, your boys are great Sally - wiping forehead as I don't have to actually live with them!! :lol: :lol:

Hello,

I would be interested as it would be really handy for any rescue buns I get in when they need to be in the warm.

Where did you get it from? ...looks like a good one.

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Hiya,

I got it from a seller off Ebay a few yrs back. I would like £20 for it plus the courier fee.
I am based near to Gravesend in Kent

Hi just wondered what was happening with this? I have had early morning wake ups from the bunnies all weekend and last night had to get upto them at 2am 3am and 5am - I am exhausted! I need more secure night time accommodation and I need it fast!

Will order one from per planet if Flo is having yours x

Back