• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To try or not to try that is the question!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok guys and girls! As you will know Grace lost her partner Will on Tuesday and is running around utterly biwildered looking for him! I havn't seen her sit still in the evenings at all since Monday, she just keeps going round and round the run.

I have 3 options for her

1) try and bond her with iris and Arthur, this could be alrigth as Arthur and Iris are very easy going, although Grace isn't a big fan of other females, i could still try, im a little cautious as Iris is coming 7/8 (weren't sure of her age when she arrived) and is suffering witha little Arthritus in her back end, so i don't want to try it have it all go wrong and risk Iris injuring herself.

2) I could try Oakley and Grace with each other and Grace could become a house bun once again. Oakley has hated every other female she has ever met and grace isn't too hot with them, but it may well be worth a shot.

3) do neither of the above and get Grace a new man??

HELP!!!!!!

how do you feel about having another bunn? If you do not really want one, then i would try the second option....and then look at getting her a man if it doesnt work out.

mandy said:
how do you feel about having another bunn? If you do not really want one, then i would try the second option....and then look at getting her a man if it doesnt work out.

Me too. Try 2 & if that fails, try 3 :D

Thanks guys Xx

Thanks Mandy, it's not that i wouln't want another bun, it's just i promised ali that i wouldn't get anymore until the number had seriously decressed but i want to do whats best for grace and i don't really think either option one or two will work. Grace really isn't very good with other females, she's lovely and laid back with people and male buns but just not so good with the girls. I wanted to try option 1 and 2 first really to keep ali happy and say look she wont go with anyone else i have to get her a new hubby.

kayjay said:
One word - Harry :love:

I knew you would be arounf to say that Kathryn!! LOL

There is also Drew and Dudley from Jills dreadful weekend as well, but harry does look lovely, or perhaps i could perswade ali that we would need Harry as a friend for Oakley!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Phill said:
Thanks guys Xx

Thanks Mandy, it's not that i wouln't want another bun, it's just i promised ali that i wouldn't get anymore until the number had seriously decressed but i want to do whats best for grace and i don't really think either option one or two will work. Grace really isn't very good with other females, she's lovely and laid back with people and male buns but just not so good with the girls. I wanted to try option 1 and 2 first really to keep ali happy and say look she wont go with anyone else i have to get her a new hubby.

Aww he wont notice :wink: :lol:
That sounds a good idea then to try the other options first and then at least you can tell him you tried :)

I'd say at least do test runs with your current buns. Sometimes things just fall into place. If not, then go get her a gorgeous boyfriend!

Thanks Mandy thanks naturestee, i think i will try her with Oakley tonight and Iris and Arthur tommorow, im off work all day so i will know by tommorow evening if either of the first options are going to work.

Phill said:
Thanks Mandy thanks naturestee, i think i will try her with Oakley tonight and Iris and Arthur tommorow, im off work all day so i will know by tommorow evening if either of the first options are going to work.

Or there is always HARRY :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ali said:
Phill said:

Or there is always HARRY :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok option 1 didn't work!! Oakley just kept attacking Grace so after about 2 hours i gave up!

Option 2 didn't work, after 30 seconds Grace threw Iris to the ground and went for her face with her teeth!!

So option 3 it is and Ali agrees!!!

Back