• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ryan May Have an Undecended Plum

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Ryan went for his check-up this morning. He is showing VERY 'Buckly' behaviour and one plum is down and really quite big :oops: Chistobel thinks the other one may not drop and this would mean having to remove it through the abdomen ie a bigger op'.
We are giving it another 4 weeks and if number 2 plum is still not down abdominal removal will have to be done.

I am telling Ryan to think 'plum dropping thoughts' and we would also appreciate some plum dropping vibes please!!

Jane and Ryan xx

dont know if it might help but i was watching a program about showdogs once and one had a undescended plum and the owners had to massage from the abdo down to the 'plum carrier' to help make it drop :? :lol: you never know it might work!

cheekytikki said:
dont know if it might help but i was watching a program about showdogs once and one had a undescended plum and the owners had to massage from the abdo down to the 'plum carrier' to help make it drop :? :lol: you never know it might work!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get massaging Jane. :wink:

Sending lots of plum dropping vibes Ryan`s way.....................

Su.x

LonBun said:
Now remember Ryan, you are not trying to get it up, you are trying to let it down. :thumb:

Adam

Now that has made me splutter my tea all over my PC!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Borrow somebody's unspayed doe and put her in a cage next to his. Once he sees a use for his plums, he's sure to let them drop! :lol:

Back