• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help....?

rachael1969

Warren Scout
I don't think i can bear to try bonding my 3 girls again, but wondered if anyone on here could help? I would like to get a 4th rabbit, ideally to bond with Penny (saffy & pru are back together) but hope all 4 could bond. Are there any rescue places on here near me that would be willing to try and bond all 4 bunnies together? i think the problem at my house is that there is little neutral terriotory, so maybe if i brought my 3 to a rescue centre they could bond them with a rescue bun there??

Any ideas or opinions? i would be willing to pay - and make a substantial donation, please can someone make my buns happy! :(

Thank you all in advance

(i live in Bradford, West Yorks)

You could try PMing Bunnymadhouse in Barnsley :D

If not, you can bring 'em to my house for a couple of days :D

How about a neutered boy to go with the girls, they're less territorial usually and might help to keep the girls in check. Good luck, I think you're brave trying again, I hope you can work it out for them.

Angie65 said:
You could try PMing Bunnymadhouse in Barnsley :D

If not, you can bring 'em to my house for a couple of days :D

Thank you Angie, i didnt think about Bunnymadhouse! I'll pm her now.......

Back