• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsor Angie65 Parachute jump 4 BARC & Honeybunny's

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Angie65

am doing a Parachute jump this summer, raising money for BARC in Barnsley (Bunnymadhouse on here) & Honeybunny's Rehoming in Leicester. It's my first so will be a Tandem SkyDive from 10,000 - 12,000 feet.

I will be jumping at Bridlington, East Yorkshire - I have requested weekends in June, but haven't had a date confirmed yet!!

There is a minimum sponsor amount (I will be paying for the actual jump myself) & obviously, as it's raising money for 2 Rescues, I need to be sponsored AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE as all proceeds will be split in half.

Please, please sponsor me - cos I will be hurtling towards the Earth at 120mph :shock: (Can't wait!! :lol: )

If you PM me, I will send you an address :D

The jump is being done through www.ukskydiving.com - I have only just requested my booking, so if anyone would like to join me, let me know :D[/quote]I am doing a Parachute jump this summer, raising money for BARC in Barnsley (Bunnymadhouse on here) & Honeybunny's Rehoming in Leicester. It's my first so will be a Tandem SkyDive from 10,000 - 12,000 feet.

I will be jumping at Bridlington, East Yorkshire - I have requested weekends in June, but haven't had a date confirmed yet!!

There is a minimum sponsor amount (I will be paying for the actual jump myself) & obviously, as it's raising money for 2 Rescues, I need to be sponsored AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE as all proceeds will be split in half.

Please, please sponsor me - cos I will be hurtling towards the Earth at 120mph :shock: (Can't wait!! :lol: )

If you PM me, I will send you an address :D

The jump is being done through www.ukskydiving.com - I have only just requested my booking, so if anyone would like to join me, let me know :D

Rather you than me Angie! :shock:

Ive done one before but it was so terrifying I vowed never again. :lol: It still makes me churn thinking of the moment the plane doors opened and jumping out :mrgreen:

i will sponsor you tho!

Hiya

Didn't know whether this was worth looking at for donations? http://www.justgiving.com/ I've never used it myself so not sure if there's any costs or anything? Richard Hammond's fund was set up on there, they've raised over £193,000 now towards a new air ambulance!

I had a look at that. Only thing is the charity you are doing it for has got to be a UK registered charity. BARC is but Honeybunny’s isn’t. It might make things difficult when it comes to splitting the funds between the two. As all the money you raise via that website would probably have to go straight to BARC.

Louise

just like to say a HUGE thank you to Angie for arranging this and to Louise for joining her. Would offer to join myself but I am so :censored: scared of heights :shock:
You are both very brave and very thoughtful..thanks xxx

ellepotter said:
I had a look at that. Only thing is the charity you are doing it for has got to be a UK registered charity. BARC is but Honeybunny’s isn’t. It might make things difficult when it comes to splitting the funds between the two. As all the money you raise via that website would probably have to go straight to BARC.

Louise

Maybe all the money could go to BARC, then BARC could give Honeybunny's half that way?

Don't know if thats a feesable or above board way of doing it?!

lynda_m said:
ellepotter said:

Louise

Maybe all the money could go to BARC, then BARC could give Honeybunny's half that way?

Don't know if thats a feesable or above board way of doing it?!

I'm involved - it's gonna be dodgy as **** :roll: :lol:

bunnymadhouse said:
HOW YOU DOING FOR GETTING SPONSORS ANGIE ?

Think I'm just short of £300 :D

Keep meaning to give Mum sponsor form to get sponsors from work - but you reminded me now so can print another form :lol:

honeybunny said:
angie can you either send me some forms or file to print some off as I will start getting you sponsors

Will email you with them today :D

Not sure how much Louise has been sponsored too :D

Louise & I will be doing this the weekend of the 26th/27th May (there's another sponsored event taking place that weekend, so we will find out actual time & day shortly!).

For those of you who sponsored us, could you make sure you have sent the money to us by that weekend, please. All money to be split between BARC & Honeybunny's :D

I'm looking forward to it now :D :D

Back