PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor Angie65 Parachute jump 4 BARC & Honeybunny's

SOAD
11-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Posted on behalf of Angie65

am doing a Parachute jump this summer, raising money for BARC in Barnsley (Bunnymadhouse on here) & Honeybunny's Rehoming in Leicester. It's my first so will be a Tandem SkyDive from 10,000 - 12,000 feet.

I will be jumping at Bridlington, East Yorkshire - I have requested weekends in June, but haven't had a date confirmed yet!!

There is a minimum sponsor amount (I will be paying for the actual jump myself) & obviously, as it's raising money for 2 Rescues, I need to be sponsored AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE as all proceeds will be split in half.

Please, please sponsor me - cos I will be hurtling towards the Earth at 120mph :shock: (Can't wait!! :lol: )

If you PM me, I will send you an address :D

The jump is being done through www.ukskydiving.com - I have only just requested my booking, so if anyone would like to join me, let me know :D[/quote]I am doing a Parachute jump this summer, raising money for BARC in Barnsley (Bunnymadhouse on here) & Honeybunny's Rehoming in Leicester. It's my first so will be a Tandem SkyDive from 10,000 - 12,000 feet.

I will be jumping at Bridlington, East Yorkshire - I have requested weekends in June, but haven't had a date confirmed yet!!

There is a minimum sponsor amount (I will be paying for the actual jump myself) & obviously, as it's raising money for 2 Rescues, I need to be sponsored AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE as all proceeds will be split in half.

Please, please sponsor me - cos I will be hurtling towards the Earth at 120mph :shock: (Can't wait!! :lol: )

If you PM me, I will send you an address :D

The jump is being done through www.ukskydiving.com - I have only just requested my booking, so if anyone would like to join me, let me know :D

Angie65
11-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Cheers Tree - cept my PM is in there twice :shock: i will only be doing it once :lol:

Ali
11-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Cheers Tree - cept my PM is in there twice :shock: i will only be doing it once :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SOAD
11-01-2007, 11:45 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I've pm's you my sponsor :D

Angie65
11-01-2007, 11:51 AM
Cheers :D

Azraelm
11-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Rather you than me Angie! :shock:

Ive done one before but it was so terrifying I vowed never again. :lol: It still makes me churn thinking of the moment the plane doors opened and jumping out :mrgreen:

i will sponsor you tho!

Angie65
11-01-2007, 01:15 PM

Louise (Ellepotter) will be joining me. :D

Ali
11-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Louise (Ellepotter) will be joining me. :D

Awwwwwwww thats good, i'd offer but I hate heights :lol: :lol: :lol:

GemmaH
11-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Hiya

Didn't know whether this was worth looking at for donations? http://www.justgiving.com/ I've never used it myself so not sure if there's any costs or anything? Richard Hammond's fund was set up on there, they've raised over £193,000 now towards a new air ambulance!

anon101
11-01-2007, 01:56 PM
I had a look at that. Only thing is the charity you are doing it for has got to be a UK registered charity. BARC is but Honeybunny’s isn’t. It might make things difficult when it comes to splitting the funds between the two. As all the money you raise via that website would probably have to go straight to BARC.

Louise

honeybunny
11-01-2007, 02:11 PM
just like to say a HUGE thank you to Angie for arranging this and to Louise for joining her. Would offer to join myself but I am so :censored: scared of heights :shock:
You are both very brave and very thoughtful..thanks xxx

lynda_m
11-01-2007, 03:25 PM
I had a look at that. Only thing is the charity you are doing it for has got to be a UK registered charity. BARC is but Honeybunny’s isn’t. It might make things difficult when it comes to splitting the funds between the two. As all the money you raise via that website would probably have to go straight to BARC.

Louise

Maybe all the money could go to BARC, then BARC could give Honeybunny's half that way?

Don't know if thats a feesable or above board way of doing it?!

Angie65
11-01-2007, 03:37 PM

Louise

Maybe all the money could go to BARC, then BARC could give Honeybunny's half that way?

Don't know if thats a feesable or above board way of doing it?!

I'm involved - it's gonna be dodgy as **** :roll: :lol:

bunnymadhouse
11-01-2007, 08:04 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: you brave people .... i am SOOOOO scared of heights :oops:

bunnymadhouse
18-02-2007, 01:02 PM
HOW YOU DOING FOR GETTING SPONSORS ANGIE ?

Angie65
20-02-2007, 08:55 AM
HOW YOU DOING FOR GETTING SPONSORS ANGIE ?

Think I'm just short of £300 :D

Keep meaning to give Mum sponsor form to get sponsors from work - but you reminded me now so can print another form :lol:

honeybunny
20-02-2007, 08:59 AM
angie can you either send me some forms or file to print some off as I will start getting you sponsors

Angie65
20-02-2007, 09:03 AM
angie can you either send me some forms or file to print some off as I will start getting you sponsors

Will email you with them today :D

Not sure how much Louise has been sponsored too :D

Angie65
11-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Louise & I will be doing this the weekend of the 26th/27th May (there's another sponsored event taking place that weekend, so we will find out actual time & day shortly!).

For those of you who sponsored us, could you make sure you have sent the money to us by that weekend, please. All money to be split between BARC & Honeybunny's :D

I'm looking forward to it now :D :D

TheGaffer
12-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Can I send you some money via paypal?

Nicola

Angie65
12-04-2007, 08:29 PM
I have no paypal account :? :? But Louise might if you PM her :D

Azraelm
12-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Oo-er you excited Angie?! How much have you raised? I will either give you sponsorship via paypal or cheque book once I've found it.

Angie65
12-04-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm not sure.

I have sponsor forms all over the place :oops: I'm into hundreds now though - not sure about Louise :D

anon101
13-04-2007, 09:15 PM
I've got PAYPAL if anybody wants to sponsor us this way. :wink:

Louise

anon101
09-05-2007, 02:01 PM
The jump is going to be on Sunday 27th. :) Not long now! :shock: I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous! :lol:

Louise

honeybunny
10-05-2007, 10:30 AM
I'm just disappointed it's too far away for me to go and watch..i hope someone is going to video it?! :D

anon101
11-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Due to recent events I'm no longer going to be taking part in the skydive. Any sponsor money I have collected I will be sending to Angie.

Louise

honeybunny
16-05-2007, 08:53 AM
Bumping this up as Angie is so brave to be doing this she deserves all the support the forum can muster!

bunnymadhouse
25-05-2007, 01:49 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

not long now...Angie you are soooo brave ;)