• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Testing

:lol: Thanks! I've been coming on here for about a year now but wouldnt work... So pleased finally i can join in, Hi anyway :D

Missk said:
:lol: Thanks! I've been coming on here for about a year now but wouldnt work... So pleased finally i can join in, Hi anyway :D

Aw great you can join in now :D :D :D you still could of without a aviator :wink:

Yes, the problem was i needed activating which in the end i emailed Tamsin yesterday to do that for me. The pic took me 2 hours to do this morning! :roll: It was most confusing :)

Missk said:
Yes, the problem was i needed activating which in the end i emailed Tamsin yesterday to do that for me. The pic took me 2 hours to do this morning! :roll: It was most confusing :)

Glad you finaly managed to get sorted :D

Testing again!
DSC01934-1.jpg

:D
I'll introduce myself soon and put some pics on, Just took that one a min ago they were looking at me like "whats she doing now"!

Missk said:
:D
I'll introduce myself soon and put some pics on, Just took that one a min ago they were looking at me like "whats she doing now"!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww can't wait to see some more piccys :D :D

Back