• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Design New Rabbit Rehome Poster

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm holding a competition to design a new poster for Rabbit Rehome. You can see the old poster here - http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/poster.gif

The best poster design will become available for download on Rabbit Rehome and hopefully appear all over the UK encouraging people to adopt rabbits. The winner will also receive 1kg of Herbal Hay from Bunny Basics as a thank you for their bunnies.

The only guidelines are:

The poster must be A4 so it can be printed and put up easily

Any images you use must be your own or ones you have permission to use

The Rabbit Rehome webaddress should be included - www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

The poster should encourage people to adaopt a rabbit

Other than that please as creative as you like!

The closing date is Feburary 14th 2007. Entries should be emailed to info@rabbitrehome.org.uk

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks!
Tamsin

Sponsored by:
BunnyBasicRR.gif

Hi

Can I be be sent some of these posters? (when they are complete :oops: )
My feed supplier (doesn't sell animals) has a notice board & I could put one up there - normally they have a lot of free-to-good-home rabbits on it.

You can use any copy you like :)

Here are some facts:

There is an updated survey for 2004 (by Rabbit Rehome) which found 33,000 rabbits taken in by rescues each year.

For every two rabbits in rescue there is a third waiting for a place

Rabbit Rehome has 680 rabbits available for adoption listed from 50 different rescues in UK

Rabbits are Britains third most popular pet but they are the most neglected

more stats here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6166113.stm

If we do it in colour, the person printing it could choose if they want to print it in colour or mono. As long as it works in both. just an idea :D

OK done mine :D , I used an old picture I did of Beatrix and added some text :D , have I won?

Beatrixdrawing-1.jpg

Colour is fine and yes you can submit more than one entry if you like :)

Great work Tree :thumb: don't forget it needs to be A4 though ;)

I will have a go if I have time. In between work and rabbit rescueing Iam supposedly doing a design degree..... Lol :D

This is a great idea, I'm getting my creative juices flowing already!! Will have to be pics of just Barley and Dolly as they are the only ones I own the rights to (well they are cute anyhow!!!). :D

Oh sorry what file format do you need it in? PDF / JPEG / GIFF????

A pdf would be best as that will keep the photos looking good and I can always convert it if necessary :)

Back