• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chance is loosing his plums...update

Flo

Alpha Buck
Just dropped my big wuss of a dwarf lop to be de plummed. His face, bless him! Really worried about him, but we had a chat about how he can have a nice big house and live with Flo instead of drooling over her!

Awww I hope all goes well, :love: keep yourself busy untill you have to ring up the vets, it seems a long day when you are waiting, keep us posted on his progress :love:

Just rang, and he is okay. Before he went to sleep he bit the vet! :roll: Nurses are in love with him, I can pick him up at 5!

Awwwwww Glad he's ok, its still a long wait untill 5 though, Dont blame him for biting the vet, knowing what he was about to do to him :lol:

He is home, got him and 5. Practically jumped into my arms :) He is sooo sleepy. He had some dinner, and some hay and is flopped out on the sofa!

Flo said:
Just rang, and he is okay. Before he went to sleep he bit the vet! :roll: Nurses are in love with him, I can pick him up at 5!

:lol: :lol: :shock: Not the brightest bun then! I wouldn't have thought biting someone who is about to go "down there" is the best idea!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Glad he's ok.x

He is very very sleepy. Is this normal? He isnt a high speed bun at the best of times, but he has been asleep all day, except for waking up for some lunch and a drink...

Back