• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think we have had a break through!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i know i have had duchess for a few months now and since i got her she is so much better arouond me (she was very nervy of me at first) but tonight whilst watching tv upstairs she hopped up onto my lap (she has done this before but soon got down when there was no food :lol: ) well afetr exploring my chocolate dessert bowl :roll: :lol: she came and sat on my lap for a bit, then i got the treat tub and she helped her self to some nature rolls (a bite out of each one to be precise :roll: :lol: ) then she tried to get into the tub (did someone say dutches are mischeivious? because i believe it! :D) then she ate a couple of bits of dried fruit that i gave her, then i gave her about half a teaspoon of pellets from my hand (teegs was gettiong treats too) then she sat down next to my hand and thats when it happened......she suddenly started madly licking my hand i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: and hardly wanted to breathe incase i disturbed her it is th first proper bunny kisses i have got from her (i have to ignore the 'taste test' she done on my thumb :roll: :lol: ) bu i really felt like she actlually likes me now so i am really happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D after that she got back down on the floor and sat there closing her eyes like she was falling asleep :love: one of those i wish i had a camera moments!

sorry long post but just had to tell someone who understands the joys of being licked by a bunny! :D

Back