• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutch

I think maybe the hutch is too small... but if the run was open all the time then it may be ok.

Have you seen the happyhutch ones on ebay? They sell a 6 x 2 x 2 hutch with 6 x 4 run and they usually go for abotu £100.

I dont think I would put 2 buns in a 4 ft hutch, even if they always had access to the run I still think they need a large hutch area :D

bignewhutch.jpg

Just found this £500!

and this

kerriehouse.jpg

wow look at the first pic! I would be scared of my buns falling from the top of the ladder though. Rabbits can hurt their backs easily.

I was thinking that, but then I had an idea, I have loads of chicken wire, I could maybe enclose it or get OH to make sides for the ramp..if that makes any sense..£500 tho! eek

I'm sure you could get something just as big or even bigger than that for less than £500. :D A shed or playhouse would provide loads of spcae or check out the happy hutch company who do nice hutches. :thumb:

Back