• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on "the Dreadful Day " buns

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Took some of these bunnies to the vet today and Milo is now back with me as he has to have eye drops for an infection 4 times a day...so Ange now has Dudley in his place!
The vet has also advised that Milo will have to have his incisors removed but this will not be done until he had gained a bit of weight, so for today they were clipped to allow him to eat more easily. ~when rebecca, the vet, picked Milo up and looked at him , her response was "oh dear..poor thing..look at those wounds on his ears"
Dougal is on a course of anti biotics for his infected bites on his testicles.
Duncan has come bouncing back after being neutered yesterday.
Grace and Flower are going to be speyed tomorrow.
Finlay, and Dudley will be neutered on Monday.
Bridie and her family all doing well :D
The group of three girls, Peaches, Autumn and Hettie are also looking better , are not chasing each other so much and are a very friendly group :D
That just leaves poor Drew..please send vibes for this lad as he is so thin and not a happy chap at all :(
Will add pics tomorrow..not had time today

And if ...you read this!...nice to meet you Steph and see you again Chloe!
(Steph met me at vets to pick up Meggie and Maisie :D )

I just love all the "Stinky Buns" I met .. said in the nicest way :lol: . Sending them all nose rubs and positive vibes ! Jill was so good to meet you today and put a face to the name. Thanks so much for letting us adopt M & M. They are now nicely settled in their hutch, with carrots ! :D Will update with pics asap :D There were more buns in that vets than Watership Down ! Thanks again. xxx

Awww I met M and M at Mandy's, they're beautiful buns :D

Sending vibes for all the other buns, hope they start to turn a corner soon for you xx

Where would all those Buns be without you Jill
I hope they all go on to make a full recovery and find loving homes.
In the meantime they could not be in better hands

Janex

I`m so glad these buns are doing well now they`re in your loving care Jill.
Sending masses of positive vibes for Drew.............................

Su.x

Steph said:
I just love all the "Stinky Buns" I met .. There were more buns in that vets than Watership Down ! Thanks again. xxx

:lol: :lol: I think you're right Steph!! :lol: :lol: Jill it was great to see you and all the buns are beautiful - they will be even more so once you have worked your magic on them! Still feeling a bit :shock: :shock: :shock: after seeing the vet with Frazer but as usual - bun coping better than two foot!! :lol: Get photos of those beautiful buns on Steph, cant wait to see them with Reuben!

honeybunny said:
tupperwarequeen said:
so glad you are getting them sorted Jill. I bet the vet wondered what was going on when you turned up with a carful :shock:
She's used to it! :shock: :lol:

I can vouch for that and when it's not Jill in there it's me with half of my lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loads of healing vibes coming your way for Drew and all the others

Back