• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rescue bunny!!

Kim_w

Mama Doe
I went to the rescue centre this afternoon to pic up my new bunny!!! I choose at the beggining of December so was really excited!! I took my boy up for one last bonding session and everything went well so she is now here at home with me!! She seems to have settled in already, I put her in her puppy crate and she just had a look round then had a big dish of food then went to sleep!! Rupert has been running round my room excited, sitting next to her cage then running back to me as if hes saying " mum theres another bunny in my room!!!)
As I am writing this Bailey is lay flat out having another sleep ans Rupert is munching his food. Ive been sat here all afternoon just watching them its great!!! Ill post some pictures when I figure out how!!! :?:
:D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations!
To put on pictures I upload them to photobucket.com then copy the bottom image address beneath the picture and paste it into your post on here! Hope that makes sence!

Shes from the Society for Abandoned animals in Manchester!!! Ive been that excited that I havent slept all week. Shes gorgeous!!!! x x x
:D :D :D

Shes from the Society for Abandoned animals in Manchester!!! Ive been that excited that I havent slept all week. Shes gorgeous!!!! x x x

Great another happy bunny :D
I have 2 house buns & 1 foster bun, myself & hubby couldn't sleep the night before we picked foster bun up it's just so exciting..

Aww , I got Rupert from Pets at home, he is 3 now. But all my bunnys in the future will defenantly be from rescues its so rewarding isnt it knowing that you have given a rabbit a second chance!!! :D

How exciting for you! Sounds like she's settled in well anyway. Looking forward to pics.

Back