• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella and Benji

Ali

Warren Veteran
Have their own Mote around their Bunny Palace today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_5516.jpg

Phill said:
OMG!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It really is a palace now isn't it!!

Yep it sure is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Troble is the blank is a bit dodgy :lol: :lol: so I may end up in the mote :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like we have been having the same weather :roll: having the new fence fitted today so hoping the sun will make an appearence :lol:

the palace looks great now, will look fantastic when finished :D

cheekytikki said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like we have been having the same weather :roll: having the new fence fitted today so hoping the sun will make an appearence :lol:

the palace looks great now, will look fantastic when finished :D

Its been awful here all morning :( It has stopped at the mo hence the piccy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you Abi it will, just need some good weather to get on, pref at the weekends when Shane is off work :D :D

I hope they managge to get you fence up today

:lol: the bloke is doing it now :D

this morning at about half ten there was a break in the drizzle so decided to walk the dogs, by the time i got to the woods it was drizzling again and by the time we started walking it was coming down in sheets :shock: we only went for about 10 mins in the end the dogs were looking miserable and i was soaked through to the skin :shock: good excuse to come home and put on some warm clothes, thick socks and sit in fron of the computer with hot toast though :D

yeah not had an wet stuff for about half hour here and about 20 mins ago the sun even tried to shine.....didnt succeed but it tried at least :lol:

Back