• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Andrea (ah144) and anyone else!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok Andrea you asked for Max you got him!!! And bootz too

DSCF3155.jpg

DSCF3141.jpg

DSCF3142.jpg

DSCF3144.jpg

DSCF3145.jpg

DSCF3146.jpg

DSCF3147.jpg

DSCF3148.jpg

DSCF3149.jpg

DSCF3150.jpg

DSCF3151.jpg

DSCF3152.jpg

DSCF3153.jpg

DSCF3154.jpg

DSCF3147-1.jpg

DSCF3148-1.jpg

DSCF3159.jpg

DSCF3161.jpg

DSCF3162.jpg

DSCF3164.jpg

DSCF3165.jpg

thanks phill,arrrggghh! butter would'nt melt eh !!!!! :lol: :lol: he looks even more handsome!!...and with bootz how lovely to see...bootz looks massive don't think i'd wanna mess with that bunster! is it bootz that keeps mad max under control :lol: :wink: are you more able to handle him now and does he still have psychotic episodes? i am sooooo pleased he bounced his way up to you, he would of been long gone by now if i'd taken 'expert advice'. Thankyou phill and bootz

awww cute piccies :D

Noticed you have mesh to stop the buns digging out - are they ok with that or do they get their paws stuck? I'm thinking ahead to summer and the shaded bit to put a hutch in for Pippa and MJ is on grass and MJ is a digger :roll:

Andrea your very welcome!! I can handle him much more and give him tickles i just keep my fingers out of the way if he's in a mood!!!!

Kathryn there fine with the mesh it doesn't bother them one bit, it's quite large mesh though so it can't tangle them or anything

Back