• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ATTN:BECKIBOO

Ooh I don't need to be asked twice to show her off!! :oops: Don't have too many photos of her, will try and get some at weekend :)

Having a little explore..
Jen4.jpg

Grooming ... Everyone keeps asking What it is with my buns having mad ears - Her's are crazy!! :oops: :lol:
P1010443.jpg

Hope you like! I lurrrrves her .. dont want her to go to a forever home :cry: X

I'm just being nosey (for some reason I can't resist peeking at threads that are addressed to other people :oops: ) - Jen is gorgeous! Those ears! :love:

Morrigan1981 said:
I'm just being nosey (for some reason I can't resist peeking at threads that are addressed to other people :oops: ) - Jen is gorgeous! Those ears! :love:

:lol: :lol: Dont worry :lol: Her ears are seriously creatures of their own!! You should see them fly :lol: :love: X

Morrigan1981 said:

Ditto I do the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwww Jen is adorable :love:

Back