• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hickory Playhouse

unalakey

Mama Doe
Hi, Does anyone know where i can get a Hickory Playhouse, i have one already and got this from 'Focus' but they dont seem to be stocking them at the moment. Does anyone know who else stocks them or one of similar size? (4ft by 4ft) thanks :D

:lol: Ha! not as cute as my bunnies :D This is a great playhouse but unfortunately too wide to fit in the space i have. I am hoping to get another Hickory and have one at each end with a run in the middle for when i am brave enough to bond my Lily and Charlie :love: Thanks anyway :wink:

:D This is it !!! Thanks :wink: When i went in to the Bolton store they said they didnt stock it and i couldnt find it online. I will go in again or try the middlebrook store. Thankyou very much

Thats like the one I have, Poppy place house.. I bought it a few years back from B&Q for my daughter shes outgrown it & now my foster bun lives in it very happily :D :)

unalakey said:
:D This is it !!! Thanks :wink: When i went in to the Bolton store they said they didnt stock it and i couldnt find it online. I will go in again or try the middlebrook store. Thankyou very much

If you do a search on postcode it'll tell you which store stocks it, it's in Blackburn on my postcode :D

You can't stand up in it though, how do you go about cleaning out?

:lol: I have a little stool i sit on!! Or i just kneel down, a pain i know but they look nice and fits nicely in the garden especially if i have two :wink:

Hmm I don't know about the Hickory playhouse, but during my hunt for a suitable playhouse I saw one the same dimensions which is widely available. The bunny playhouse. If you do a google search you'll get loads of websites which sell it, the cheapest I saw was http://www.diytools.co.uk/Product.aspx/!BUNNY

Thanks Bissli :) This is the same as the Hickory, although it is the cheapest from Focus at 119.99, although when i bought it it was on offer for 69.99 :cry:

Back