• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow Balls

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Heard everyone on here talking about willow and vine balls so I had to buy some with my recent Hay order.

They arrived yesterday and I put the two balls into the run this morning before I set off from work. The vine ball is looking good and assume the buns must push it around the run, but unless my bunnies are magicians, I think they may have completely eaten the willow ball :shock: :shock: . I cant find it anywhere and it was there this morning!!!!

Please tell me it is ok for a bunny to eat a ball - assume it was nibbled to death rather than being swallowed whole as I dont have a big round bunny out there!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Im not sure if mine eat them, they seem to just chew them up into pieces and leave the bits on the floor

:lol: :lol: I had exactly the same conversation with my OH this morning when I noticed the ball I put in the guineapigs cage was gone this morning :shock: I assume it's safe to eat otherwise they wouldn't sell it as suitable for rabbits and pigs (I hope anyway)

Thought I was going mad!!!!

"I am sure I put that ball in the run this morning"

There are no bits so assume the whole ball has been eaten. Will also assume it will do the buns no harm and assume they had great fun today eating it!!!

dont worry about it :lol: i gave my two a large willow ballon christmas morning and by boxing day it too had dissappeared completely :lol:

My buns aren't interested at all, they prefer to shred cat igloos bought off ebay :roll: :lol:

Now someone tell me why i only bought ONE willow ball???????? They should come in a pack of 20 minimum!!!!! I will have to order loads for them to nibble!!!!!

P@H have got Scratch and Newton Willow calls at the moment. well it's more like a ball inside a ball inside a ball inside a ball .... etc you get the impression.
Might treat my two to one this weekend!

The boys will generally munch a whole willow ball in a day, 2 max, and doesnt ever seem to do them anyharm! In fact its prob good for them, for theur teeth and stuff :) (ps I did the same thing as u, the first time, I was like, did i even give them it? Then I found a tiny little piece as evidence....... :lol: .)

Back