• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vote to Save My Plums

Sir Victor's Plums Must Be Saved

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO (Please give reasons-they'd better be GOOD)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hello my two-foots. I went to see someone called Christobel this morning. First thing she did was turn me over and prod about by my willy :shock:
What sort of introduction is THAT :roll:
Anyways, after much 'oh yes, there's one' and 'yep' thats the pair of 'em'
I hear Christobel announce that she will'see to them next week'.... :? :?
Well, it soon became apparent that she is to give me some potion that makes me go to sleep then, now you wont believe this....SHE DEFUSES MY PLUMS :shock: :shock:
Its OUTRAGEOUS!!

I have written to Downing Street and would appreciate your votes to save my tackle from the woman with the scalpel.
If for some strange reason you AGREE with Christobel please explain WHY

Yours as Ever

Sir Victor Velveteen

Picture204.jpg

I agree - cos then you can have a gorgeous girlie bun to cuddle up to on these cold winters nights and play with on the bright summer days!x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Sir Victor

Without removing your plums I'm afraid you will stay a batchelor boy forever and also your mum Jane might get a tad angry with you if you insist on spraying her whilst she's eating her cornflakes.

Believe me, it'll be over before you know it and then I'm sure your mum will find you a beautiful girlfriend bun who is alive and can love you back unlike your cream fluffy bunny you have with you now. Can I also say what a handsome bunny you are, you'll make somebun a lovely husbun :D :D

awwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry to laugh sir Victor but I couldn't help it.
You must be more intelligent than my Storm, he hadn't a clue what was going on and is still non the wiser about his missing plums. I think your mummy is getting fed up with being sprayed :shock: I know you only do it because you love her but we humans don't really like the bunny pee perfume :? Storm couldn't understand why I didn't like it as he loved to spray the whole world with his perfume lol :lol: :lol:

Aw Victor! It may seem scary but it's all for the best! It will mean you don't feel frustrated anymore, and you will be able to have a gorgeous girlfriend to snuggle up with! :D

Or of course you could have Ryan, I know you like him! ;) You'd still need no plums because you might fight with Ryan otherwise!

AMETHYST

Hello Sir Victor,

Well, firstly I have to say, you are a very handsome young bun indeed :love:

I am afraid that I agree with Christobel. However, before you fire off another angry letter to Downing Street, consider this - by 'defusing' your plums, Christobel will be saving you from a lifetime of angry does hammering on the door of your residence and demanding kit support for their extensive number of offspring. Of course I'm not suggesting that you might actually father a number of kits - no, not a bun of your excellent breeding! - but being sans-plums does present a rather conclusive argument to such accusations. In addition, how can one expect to attract a nice doe of the correct upbringing if one is were to remain un-neutered? Her family simply would not allow it.

I do hope you will take the opportunity to consider my humble arguments throroughly.

I remain, as always, your humble two footed servant ;)

Well, my lovely Sir Victor, I think you should let go of these dangle appendages for the following reasos -

1) u can get a nice curvy cost lady-bun to snuggle up to on winter nights

2) u won't be in a bad mood (so much anyways) and will be free 2 have a fun time instead of stamping and being moody

3) the boys says to tell you it'll burt like hell to begin with, but after a while u'll forget thy were even there

4) u dont ever have 2 become a big hormonal man bun, and can be the Peter Pan of the Rabbit world

5_ and most importantly, u wont (excuse my uncouthness sire victor) 'spray urine', surely, this is beneath a Bun of ur stature sire........

:D :lol:

Hmmmmph, well having read your replies I am warming to this Plum-defusing op'..... :? The thought of some 'fun' with a comely Doe 8) 8) and no risk of a paternity suit being filed seems very acceptable.

I will give the matter careful consideration and if necessary will instruct Mr Blair (I know him as 'Tone') to disregard my recent correspondence.
I had asked him to raise the matter in The House this week.

I shall of course instruct Christobel to use the very best sutures and to ensure that my dignity is respected at all times. Jane told me about how, last week, she observed Christobel defusing a French Lops plums. Apparently all the girls were marvelling at the size of his HUMUNGOUS willy...... :roll:

With kindest regards

Sir Victor Velveteen

oooh poooo!
i voted yes when i meant no :oops: i have forgotten how to read :oops:

dearest sir victor,

much as the thought of losing such an intimate pair of your possessions may cause you to be outraged, think of all the beautiful does you currently live near :wink: once you have been deplummed you can take your pick!
(and if you play your cards right, and look suitably miserable during each bonding attempt, you can work your way through all of them :wink: :lol:
i trust your two foot will be providing only the very best in terms of private doctors (i have heard she uses the best) and will be your very own personal slave oops i mean nurse in you time of convalescence.
i must confess that my two foot is heartless and i had the very same thing done to me as a valentines gift :shock: how bad is that?
however i do now live with 5 of the prettiest does i ever did see, AND because i am now allowed free range 24/7 i can beat the cat up at any time the stupid moggy is dense enough to come in :lol:

yours sincerely
mr birch

Well hello Sir Victor,
My name is Mork & can i just say i fully understand how you`re feeling at the moment. I`ve only been with my new mummy for 24 hrs & already she`s spoken to me about the fact that my precious plums have also got to be defused! :shock:
Like you atfirst i too was totally against this seemingly barbaric practise but since then mummy has sat me down & explained the good points about me having it done:
1) It will stop me redecorating my hutch with white gloopy stuff which i admit does get a bit smelly after a while.
2)It also means i can snuggle up with a nice lady bun on those cold winter nights. :D (I`ve already got my eye on a pretty l;ittle lady called mindy) :wink:
3) Apparently it will help prevent me from getting all those teenage frustrations that lots of us boys have to put up with.
4)It also means i can woo as many ladies as i like & i haven`t got to worry about being chased at a later date for child support!! Sounds good to me. :wink:

So you can see Sir Victor, a little bit of discomfort in the short term really does have it`s advantages!

Regards,
Mork.

You are an incredibly handsome boy who definitely needs a lady friend...its off with those plums for you young bun!!!

Could you also ask your mummy to expand on the hoperation she saw last week - I'm most interested!!! Did she take pics?

Melanie

Sir Victor,

I really think the op is a good idea. I had my plumbs done 2 weeks ago :shock: I will be soon having the pick of all the does :D

My mum bought me a huge willow ball in concilation for my defused plumbs ! :oops:

You are so handsome perhaps we can go out on a doe pull soon :wink:

Louis

Jack's-Jane said:
...The thought of some 'fun' with a comely Doe 8) 8)....

LOL! I was just about managing to keep a straight face when reading this thread but I'm afraid the expression 'a comely Doe' has pushed me over the edge!

I'm reading Victor's reply and mentally giving him a warm, rich voice befitting of one who has recieved a classical education... oh dear! :oops:

Morrigan1981 said:
I'm reading Victor's reply and mentally giving him a warm, rich voice befitting of one who has recieved a classical education... oh dear! :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

sorry mate, I've been sprayed by cody-bun and theo-bun so much these last few weeks I have no sympathy

don't think fifi is too impressed neither - she constantly had the wet-hair-look even though her house is 2m away from the boys

as soon as I get round to it, I will have 4 bunny sized prairie oysters to show around the office :lol:

I voted yes for you Sir Victor...as how else are you supposed to amuse yourself if you cant aim for your Mum's cornflakes upon a morning? :shock: :lol:

Ups I voted wrong :oops: I clicked on yes meaning the plums should go then realised yes was to save the plums.

THE PLUMS MUST GO.

You can have a lovely mate and be a happy boy.

You are by the way a very handsome young man :love:

Rabswood

Back