• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news about Tilly

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guys!!

Thought i woud give you an update on Tills and her Renal Failure!

She was seeing hazel last night for her steroid and vitamin injections and Hazel is very very pleased!!! She even thinks tills may see through the rest of 2007!!! She is back to her old fisty self and has actualkly put on a very small amount of weight. She is still drinking alot and she is eating everything but she is on the up at the moment. Hazel may run some more tests on Tilly over the next few weeks, as she is now starting to suspect that tilly had a severe renal infection rather than failure, but obviously we don't want to stop her steroids incase Hazels first diagnosis of Failure is indeed correct. Tilly isn't 100% but she is vastly improved on 3 months ago.

Jane i wonder if you could shed some light on this?????

Thats such good news :D I guess another blood test would be needed to see what her Kidney Function is like now. A wee test (specific gravity,protien, sediment) would also be useful.
As Tilly is still exhibiting symptoms (drinking lots) it may be that things are 'stable' as opposed to improved. Small weight gain is likely to be attributed to the steroids.
All in all Tilly is obviously 'feeling' well and that is the main thing. Long may it continue :D

Janex

Thank you Su xxx

Thansk for that Jane, i will ask Hazel to run some blood and urine tests again on Tills when where there next which should be tommorow or friday!!

Back