• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimsby to Bolton (he as been rehomed in Grimsby)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have a home for this bun if we can get him from Grimsby to Bolton
for the bun that Jacks Jane has posted about the french Lop evicted from 3 homes. The home i have for him is a really excellent home and you know the person well.PHILL :D

That bun is located right near Emmas family. Shes the only person I can think of that lives near that bun, sorry. Hope he finds a home soon. :)

i might be able to help with the last bit, from M62/M1 to bolton depends when someone can get him the first part of the way :D

I may be able to help with this, as I go across to Grimsby regularly. It all depends when really.

Excellent Helen and Jayney hopefully Kay will be on soon with an update and rough idea of dates :D :D

i do wish i could help with this as i live in grimsby, but just don't have the means at the moment. So odd as well as it was only just before Christmas that i posted as wanting a male frenchie and couldn't find one anywhere!!! i have another bunny now so couldn't have helped this one. mind you i'm sure phil will give him a great home!

I'm wondering if we can coordinate bunny runs, as there is another bun needing to get from my way to the Travellodge at Blyth on the A1. If someone could collect the bun there?

I could pick this rabbit up with mine from the travelodge and meet somebody on the M1 or similar with him?

Thank-you ever so much Helen! :D

Louise

Back